Monday, December 19, 2011

Freeman Feels No Pressure Playing Bilbo

In an interview for the current issue of Total Film Magazine, Martin Freeman comments on the lack of pressure he films playing the iconic role in the long awaited films.
"I honestly don’t feel that pressure, no. I really, really don’t. Of course, it is Bilbo’s journey, but I didn’t write it. I’m not directing it… It’s not my film. It’s Peter’s film. The hardest thing is staying ‘up’ and peppy when you’re covered in snot or mud, day after day… I’m sure there’s more to come. So far, what we’ve filmed has been more comic than heavy. I keep asking Pete [Jackson], ‘When are we going heavy?’ He assures me it’s coming!"
The first teaser trailer for the films is expected to hit online tomorrow at 10PM EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment