Friday, October 09, 2009

Rings Composer Howard Shore Interview

AICN has posted an interview with Howard Shore, the composer of the score for The Lord of the Rings Trilogy. Howard Shore is going to the "The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Rings Score Spectacular" at the Radio City Music Hall this weekend. In the interview he discusses the upcoming performance and how the live performances of the score got started. Below is his response to working on The Hobbit films with the full interview here.
IR: How about The Hobbit films? Are you already thinking about how you are scoring it or what you may do different from the previous work?
HS: There's lots of discussion going on. I've been in a ton of meetings. There's been a long period of reading, research, and just getting ready for the several years that I'll be back in Middle Earth - a place that I love. It's a great world to go into and I just want to finish all the projects that I'm doing so I can just enter back into that world.

No comments:

Post a Comment