Thursday, April 07, 2011

Orlando Bloom Briefly Talks The Hobbit

In an interview by Collider with Orlando Bloom, the actor briefly discusses his returning to the role of Legolas for The Hobbit.
Are you going to appear in The Hobbit?
BLOOM: Yeah, it’s looking like that. I’m really excited about going to see Pete [Jackson] again. It’s still a little up in the air, but the idea of working with Pete is fantastic. I can’t actually really talk too much about it, at this point. I just was given the script to piece through, so it’s quite exciting.

The whole script?
BLOOM: Yeah!

Will you have to do anything to physically prepare for that role again?
BLOOM: Are you telling me that I’ve put on weight, in the last 10 years? I just have to grow my hair really long and blonde again.

Isn’t he a younger version?
BLOOM: Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment